Friday, December 29, 2023

THE OLD BELL' SOUND

There are bell sounds,
sending everyone far away.
There are bell sounds,
bring people to stop and return to their homes.
One day, I heard an old temple's bell ringing
So, I went to a very far place,
and then I also returned.


As I sat quietly,
I thought about that bell,
Like the length of time in life.
I think of myself and all beings
In relation to the existence of two sides:
the beginning and the end.
I am aware of in my mind,
there is an old temple and an ancient bell.
The bell has not rung for a long time,
It was completely silent in infinite space.
Its sound has no beginning or end,
but it forever echoes its voice in the impermanent world.
The sound of ancient bells is like the sound of waves at sea,
Echoing forever in the faraway ocean,
Like a song that sings for thousands of years to itself.
TNTQ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New York - Buddhism News

Buddhism Lion's Roar

Buddhism | The Guardian

--------------TRUYỆN NGẮN NỬA HỒN XUÂN