Friday, December 29, 2023

On a Peaceful Flower Hill

There was a spring I passed.
And then another spring passed quickly.
I've been searching forever,
For it's springtime with thousands of beautiful flowers,
But I've never seen the spring.
And I've forgotten spring years.


This spring,
I climbed to the old hill again,
Suddenly I see flower buds.
Still blooming under the old sky.
But today they are wonders;
Maybe when I don't look anymore,
That's when I saw them blooming and beautiful!
Flowers are without words,
They made me realize what's so real;
So the world's language is powerless.
Beauty exists only for a moment,
Like flowers blooming in the windy sky.
They don't have to bloom for many eyes to see.
That's also when my breath is gentle.
Peacefully watching the phenomenon change.

TNTQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

New York - Buddhism News

Buddhism Lion's Roar

Buddhism | The Guardian

--------------TRUYỆN NGẮN NỬA HỒN XUÂN